BS 5837 Tree Survey / Tree Report for Planning Applications
We can provide a BS 5837 tree survey and tree report to accompany a planning application throughout Yorkshire and the north of England.
The arboricultural reports and plans provided are in accordance with British Standard 5837 ‘Trees in Relation to Design, Demolition and Construction – Recommendations’ 2012 (BS 5837) and might include:
- Pre-development Tree Survey Report (details the tree information collected such as species, age-class, condition, dimensions and BS 5837 retention category)
- Tree Constraints Plan (a plan showing tree location, crown dimensions, BS 5837 retention category and root protection area)
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment (a study detailing how the existing tree population would be affected by the proposed development)
- Tree Protection Plan (a plan which details how the trees to be retained within the proposed development will be physically protected from damage)
- Arboricultural Method Statement (a document which details a step-by-step process for all tree-related operations that will occur during the construction phase)
Our services are regularly used and endorsedby some of the UK’s leading construction and planning companies and we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of detailed information presented in concise reports and plans, which are drafted using CAD software.
With our documents and on-going support we aim to assist the client, architect, planning consultants, site managers, and contractors, smoothly through the design, planning and development process with the objective of gaining planning consent and realising the design whilst helping to retain and protect suitable trees wherever possible.
Elliott Consultancy Limited can also undertake cost-effective pre-purchase assessments of prospective development land in order to indicate tree issues that may impact the sites profitability.
The practice offers its BS 5837 tree survey and tree report services nationwide, but primarily serves Yorkshire, Humberside, Teesside, County Durham, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland and Cumbria.