Tree Law – Arboricultural / Tree Related Legal Advice
Elliott Consultancy Limited have a great deal of experience in the provision of legal expertise for all elements of tree law.
Our tree law related services often include:
- Tree accident forensic investigations – understanding a tree failure
- Tree Preservation Orders & Conservation Area Legislation – applications, appeals, and breaches.
- Planning Appeals & Public Enquiries.
- Litigation – all aspects relating to trees and woodlands.
- Neighbour disputes – relating perhaps to high hedges or suspected property damage
From preliminary assessments and advice, through to full expert witness testimony to the court, we provide knowledgeable and experienced input to help guide and inform on tree related legal matters.
The practice offers its tree legal advice services nationwide, but primarily serves Yorkshire, Humberside, Teesside, County Durham, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland and Cumbria.